SteerFox is an automated advertising solution which helps ecommerce companies boost traffic acquisition to their websites. We combine our industry expertise with revolutionary technology to create, manage and optimize your ad campaigns based on semantic analysis and product-catalog data.
The company was founded in 2014 by Pierre Gaudet whose previous professional experience includes IBM, Yahoo! and major French comparison site Kelkoo. We raised €1.2million in our first round of funding in December 2015 to kickstart our commercial development and the company has expanded rapidly since.
Want to gain real commercial experience in a fast-growing start-up? Join Team SteerFox!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting by telephone and in person using our lead database (you will be trained on our sales pitch)
- Adding to our lead database: analyzing, identifying and targeting potential clients
- Qualifying inbound leads and managing them throughout the sales process
- Representing SteerFox at events (exhibitions, conferences, etc)
- Coordinating the process of onboarding new clients; liaising with internal teams to roll out new features/channels to clients (product, support techniques, etc.)
- Working with the Account Management team to monitor the campaign performance of your clients: regular performance reports, identifying and prioritizing client needs, strategy recommendations
- Up-selling and cross-selling new products as well as our existing services: your approach will include suggesting new features to test as well as advertising channels
- Meeting your revenue and KPI objectives for your accounts
- Creating a lasting relationship with clients and working with them to ensure they are getting the most out of using SteerFox
- Reporting your activity and performance during weekly meetings and via our CRM tool
We’re looking for engaged, motivated and smart team members who are excited to contribute to our entrepreneurial adventure.
- Are a graduate of business school or have a university degree (BAC + 3 minimum)
- Have a French/EU passport or work visa
- Have previous sales or business development experience
- Know how to call prospects and organize meetings both by telephone and in-person. Are at ease talking with senior professionals. Are a salesperson to the core and love convincing other people that your product is the best!
- Are motivated, independent, energetic and driven. Have a contagious positive attitude
- Are a technology addict and keep up to date with the latest innovations
- Know how to adapt and perform in a constantly changing environment
- Speak fluent French and English. Another language would be an advantage
- Have a keen attention to detail and are comfortable with reporting and data analysis
Contract type: Permanent (CDI)
Office location: Paris, France
Salary: According to experience
Start date: As soon as possible
Send us your CV and a customized cover letter to email@example.com and let us know why you are the best candidate in the world for this job.
No recruiters please.